No of positions: 2
- Hands-on experience with Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL and modern visualization platform.
- Knowledge of Azure DataBricks, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Event Hubs.
- Knowledge of Master data management and Data Quality tools and processes.
- Working experience with Visual Studio, PowerShell Scripting, and ARM templates.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms.
- Design and architect new features and enhance existing data pipelines
- Work with different teams to help drive EDW solution design and delivery.
- Architecting ingestion and modeling of new data sources, including the creation of Source-to-Target specifications which serve to document data lineage and as a mapping to inform ETL/ELT construction
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
Job Category: software
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newyork City NY