Drupal Proficiency, knowledge of nodes, theming, templates, a functioning mental model of Drupal Core, and familiarity with most common modules and technical approaches to implementing common web application functionality, experience using drush and writing custom scripts to accomplish DevSecOps tasks.
- Experience with Drupal Features, Drupal Module Development, Drupal Core API and understanding of Drupal security and patching best practices
- Knowledge of Drupal 7/8/9, Symfony, Composer, Twig, the state of Module Development
- Knowledge of Drupal development and deployment best practices
- Exceptional understanding and experience with Git and source code management workflows
- Familiarity with package repositories and management including npm, nuget, composer, or custom repos
- AWS DevOps/SysOps Associate Level or Equivalent Experience
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Swarm
- SQL language experience, mySQL / PostgreSQL
- Proficiency with linux shell commands and Bash scripting
- Comfortable with modern Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment processes including Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation, Azure DevOps, CircleCI or equivalent
- Comfortable with modern monitoring tools such as AWS Cloudwatch, New Relic, Splunk, etc.
- Understanding security and performance best practices in the cloud space. Experience with Application Gateways, WAF’s, and CDN’s