- Our company is searching for a meticulous and experienced data architect to join our talented team.
- Your central responsibility as the data architect will be to develop, optimize, and oversee our company’s conceptual and logical data systems.
- Your duties may include preparing architect reports, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations.
- To succeed in this role, you should know how to examine new data system requirements and implement migration models.
- The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Job Category: Data Architect software
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark CA