- Enterprise architecture skills including application, infrastructure, networking, and security.
Applied migration experience in moving on-premises applications to cloud environments.
- Architecting solutions on Azure PaaS services such as Azure Web Apps, Azure SQL Database, Azure Logic Apps
Skilled in integrating security solutions such as Key Vault, Encryption at rest, encryption in motion, secrets management, certificate management.
- Familiarity with network security principles (Network Security Groups, Application Security Groups), Private Link Services, Service Endpoint, Service Tags, etc.
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration with technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, Container Registries.
- Provide architecture and connectivity design, workload optimization, and solution design.
- Leveraging Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Architect and develop custom solutions as part of app modernization and cloud-native development services leveraging Azure PaaS and the Kubernetes container platform, serverless services via Azure App Services, functions, and Logic Apps.
- Support IaaS and data migrations and PaaS modernizations.
- technical leadership for on-premises assessment, economic forecast, and modernization strategy.
Certification: Azure Certified Solutions Architect
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Architect