- 9+ years of hands-on technical experience with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD principles, architecture, and operations.
- Experience with Jenkins and Jenkins shared libraries (Groovy)
- Familiarity with software configuration management systems and source code version control systems
- Experience with containerizing build workloads using Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong programming and scripting knowledge, e.g., Python, Bash.
- Experience with macOS and Linux environments.
- Strong knowledge of iOS and Android build systems, log analysis tools, and app signing.
- Experience with Gradle, Maven, and/or CocoaPods dependency management systems.
- Experience with IDEs such as XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience with automated app deployments to Google Play, Apple App Store, and TestFlight.
- Improve builds stability, reliability, and speed.
- Knowledge of certificate/profile management & processes.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills will help you be more successful in our group dynamic.
- Experience in Repo tool, manifest files
- Experience in a flutter, Ruby, C/C++, Makefiles
- Experience with code coverage tools for C/C++
- Android/iOS emulator/simulator experience
Job Category: software
Job Type: Day-1 Onsite is mandatory Long-Term Contract
Job Location: Newark CA