- Experience of 6 (six) months should include the Development of Salesforce Applications. Work under supervision. Travel and/or relocation to unanticipated client sites throughout the USA is required.
- Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs using Salesforce development technologies.
- Implement and Develop Salesforce-based software applications. Design software or customize the software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency using Salesforce and CRM technologies.
- Work under supervision. Travel and/or Relocation to unanticipated Client sites throughout the USA is required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Math, Science, Business or closely related field with 6 (six) months of experience in the job offered or a closely related Information Technology job.
- The employer also accepts a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Math, Science, Business or closely related field plus 5 years of progressive work experience in the job offered or Information Technology / Computers field.
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 3