Consultant needs to be Onsite from Day 1 of the project
Mandatory skills: Embedded, Linux Platform, Android, C, C++
Job Description :
- Configure and validate embedded Linux kernels based on vendor BSPs.
- Evaluate hardware and software components from potential vendors.
- In conjunction with hardware engineering, bring up new board designs.
- Develop and modify product-specific kernel drivers.
- Configure Linux & Android middleware for product-specific use cases.
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve kernel and middleware issues.
- Optimize platform subsystems for key use cases.
- A minimum of 7 years of industry experience in software development.
- Hands-on experience configuring, trouble-shooting, and optimizing embedded kernels and middleware.
- Experience with multiple types of industry standard I/O and communications interfaces, e.g. USB, WiFi, BlueTooth
- Passion for product excellence and quality.
- Experience with automotive infotainment systems, but not required.
- Experience with kernel customizations for Android, and Android middleware.
- Experience working in an Agile software development process.
You Should Have:
- Expertise in C/C++ programming, and shell scripting.
- Experience with source code management, unit test, code review, and issue tracking systems.
- Experience developing embedded Linux systems for either consumer or automotive markets.