Duration: 6-12+ Months contract
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join us in building the next generation of back-end services that power client products. Our teams work with the latest and greatest Open Source technologies and building innovative platforms and products at scale. We have a fun environment where it is safe to take risks and trying new ways of doing things. We believe we have the best of both worlds: A Startup an environment with velocity, freedom, and empowerment, and the stability and security of a big company in a fast-growing market.
- Build amazing products. Create elegant, performant services – then measure and prove it.
- Work in an agile development environment. Constantly shipping and iterating.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product Owners, Designers, Developers, Engineers, and Operations.
- Apply practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration and Deployment to deliver early and often.
- Work in an Open Space Environment (no cube walls, no offices)
- In the continuous learning environment, learn and share your learnings with the rest of the team and contribute to Open Source projects and give back to the community.
- Use bleeding-edge Open Source technologies to innovate and set the pace on the Online Presence market.
- BS (or greater) in Computer Science
- 2+ years professional experience building products and services
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Familiarity with GoLang
- Solid architecture skills
- Experience using relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience testing code and using test frameworks
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and experience creating RESTful APIs to power web applications
- Highly motivated, highly collaborative individuals
- Passion for improving application performance with metrics
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Nice to haves: Kubernetes, AWS experience, Openstack, Artifactory
- What We Use
- .NET (C# and .NET Core)