Must have: ADAS embedded, Autosar development, and automation testing. We are looking for someone who has the experience, can develop test cases, perform tests, and automate build/tests via Jenkins and scripting.
MUST BE ONSITE RIGHT FROM DAY 1
- We are currently seeking an ADAS Control Software Engineer for our ADAS / AD (Autonomous
- This position requires a strong background in ADAS control and embedded software development and testing. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to
- demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, possess the ability to learn quickly and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Integrate ADAS/AD motion planning and control software for our embedded autonomous driving compute platform
- Integrate AUTOSAR based SW and test with different test platforms, such as SIL, HIL, VIL, and test vehicles
Provide guidance for motion planning and control engineers on the platform software team on the subject of AUTOSAR
- Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating individual functions into the control unit
Ensure optimization of platform software through design reviews and code reviews evaluate the performance of the software and optimize it for the target hardware work with the vehicle test team to support controller tuning and its environment integrate, test, and validate software components to ensure the required
- high software quality level and conformity to industry standards interact with cross-functional teams to ensure the needs of the stack are metBuild tools to help the team evaluate performance or ease a process.
- Experience in ADAS control software development based on the model-
- Experience with AUTOSAR tools and SW integration into ECUs and
- Object-oriented programming with C++ and/or strong C programming
- Familiarity with Matlab Simulink and auto-code generation.
- Demonstrated experience developing commercial products using
- Demonstrated experience in integrating with cross-functional teams
- Experience in automotive supplier interaction, specification development,
release management, change management
- Agile development tools and environments
- Proficiency in additional programming languages (e.g. C++, Python,
- Knowledge of ROS or other middleware systems
- Experience in static code analysis, component and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards and regulations, industry benchmark and customer requirements
Excellent communication skills