- ADAS embedded system testing experience with Simulink Autosar integration experience.
- GNSS experience is preferred but not a must. Embedded C and C++ experience is important.
- We currently seek a Navigation Technology Expert for our ADAS / Autonomous Driving team.
- This position requires an experienced professional with a track record of technical excellence in sensor technologies, sensor integration, and design.
- Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
- Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection.
- Work in a world-class Autonomous Driving and ADAS teamEvaluate and benchmark the capabilities of state-of-the-art GNSS/IMU solutions
- Work closely with design and body engineering teams to integrate and package sensor components
- Ensure conformity to the required operational conditions (temperature, EM, power, vibration)
- Be responsible for vehicle level verification, validation, configuring and tuning of sensor hardware
- Support development of Autonomous Driving and ADAS features such as Highway Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Emergency Braking and other advanced L2/L3/L4 features
- Understand the end of line calibration requirements and create processes/pipelines to support the calibration activity/manufacturing process
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and suppliers to define requirements and test cases
- Troubleshoot and identify problem areas using diagnostic tools for the Navigation system
- Work in a dynamic environment which evolves at a high pace
- Technical expertise in working with GNSS and IMU
- Experience with state estimation and filtering techniques
- Experience with automotive HW packaging and related analysis methods
- Knowledge of sensor calibration and validation methods
- Excellent communication skills
Job Category: software
Job Type: Long Term Contract MUST BE ONSITE RIGHT FROM DAY 1 Long-Term Contract
Job Location: Newark CA