- Experience should include 6(six) months of working with DevOps Tools is required. Travel and/ or relocation to unanticipated client sites throughout the USA is required.
- Design, Develop, Implement and Support Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery application build and deployment pipelines with GIT, Jenkins, BitBucket, and SVN. Design and Develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Designing, building and, managing large-scale infrastructure in AWS and Azure, including, leveraging one or more coding languages for deploying infrastructure as code to improve the availability, scalability, and efficiency of platforms.
- Troubleshoot configuration issues, applying patches, kernel upgrades, package management, diagnosing resource utilization and file system issues, and work with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
- Work under supervision. Travel And / Or Relocation to unanticipated client sites is required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science / IT / Engineering / Math /Technology / Business or closely related field plus six (6) months of experience in the job offered or a closely related Information Technology job.
- The employer also accepts a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT / Engineering / Math / Technology / Business or closely related field-related major plus Five years of progressive experience in the job offered or Information Technology / Computers field.
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 2