Job Role: Senior Data engineer
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar discipline.
· 5+ years of experience in software engineering
· 3+ years of experience in data engineering.
· Go above and beyond attitude.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, agile environment.
· Ability and willingness to learn any new technologies and apply them at work in order to stay ahead of the curve.
· Expertise in at least few programming languages – Java, Scala, Python or similar.
· Expertise in building and managing large-volume data processing (both streaming and batch) platforms is a must.
· Expertise in stream processing systems such as Kafka, Kinesis, Pulsar, or Similar
· Expertise in building microservices and managing containerized deployments, preferably using Kubernetes
· Expertise in distributed data processing frameworks such as Apache Spark, Flink or Similar.
· Expertise in SQL and No-SQL – Apache Cassandra, DynamoDB, MySQL
· Expertise in OLAP databases such as Snowflake or Redshift.
· Experience in operationalizing and scaling machine models is a huge plus.
· Experience with a variety of data Tools & frameworks (example: Apache Airflow, Druid) will be a huge plus.
· Experience with Analytics Tools such as Looker, Tableau is preferred.
· Cloud (AWS) experience is preferred
· Ability to learn and teach new languages and frameworks.
· Direct to consumer digital business experience preferred
· Advertising Tech domain expertise will be a huge plus.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
· Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills