Job Role: Senior Data engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering.
- Go above and beyond attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, agile environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn any new technologies and apply them at work in order to stay ahead of the curve.
- Expertise in at least few programming languages – Java, Scala, Python or similar.
- Expertise in building and managing large-volume data processing (both streaming and batch) platforms is a must.
- Expertise in stream processing systems such as Kafka, Kinesis, Pulsar, or Similar
- Expertise in building microservices and managing containerized deployments, preferably using Kubernetes
- Expertise in distributed data processing frameworks such as Apache Spark, Flink or Similar.
- Expertise in SQL and No-SQL – Apache Cassandra, DynamoDB, MySQL
- Expertise in OLAP databases such as Snowflake or Redshift.
- Experience in operationalizing and scaling machine models is a huge plus.
- Experience with a variety of data Tools & frameworks (example: Apache Airflow, Druid) will be a huge plus.
- Experience with Analytics Tools such as Looker, Tableau is preferred.
- Cloud (AWS) experience is preferred
- Ability to learn and teach new languages and frameworks.
- Direct to consumer digital business experience preferred
- Advertising Tech domain expertise will be a huge plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- A strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills