- Experience should include 6 (Six) months of working with JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services. Travel and/or relocation to unanticipated client sites throughout the USA is required.
- Utilize Java Frameworks to review and design the software architecture, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, and database programming to build Java-based software applications. Coordinate with the team of architects and back-end developers in a Java environment, to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Perform review discussions on the upgrade implementation process of different applications. Provide technical recommendations and high-level requirement specifications. Travel And / Or Relocation to unanticipated client sites is required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science / IT / Engineering / Math /Science / Business or closely related field plus six (6) months of experience in the job offered or a closely related Information Technology job.
- The employer also accepts a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Math / Science / Business or closely related field-related major plus five years of progressive experience in the job offered or the Information Technology / Computers field.
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 5